Thursday, July 15, 2010
Max unplugged
Not only is Max walking but he is also talking up a storm. I wanted to write down as many of the words that he says so I will never forget.
Here we go:
Momma, Dadda, Ba Pa (grandpa), mamama (grandma), ball, lampa (light), baby, outside, up, auto, hat, hot, key, cracker, all done, all gone, go, bye bye, eat, diaper, poop, hoop, airplane, shoes, doggy, night night, milk, wa wa (water), nana (banana), apple, phone (bur), hello and hi.
I am sure that I am missing some words but this is a good sampling. He understands so much more and surprises me daily. For instance, my mom asked him where his ears are yesterday and he immediately grabbed both of his ears. I am pretty sure that he is the smartest one year old that I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment