Friday, February 5, 2010

First Tooth

Max finally got his first tooth! We are not exactly sure when it pushed its way through because we were looking for his first tooth to be on the bottom. I don't know why we didn't think to look on the top. I think the odds of the first tooth being on the top are pretty rare although I haven't looked into that yet. It was easy to get a picture of the first pearly white since it is on the top but you will have to pardon the green stuff on his face, he was feeding himself some avocado (double click on the picture to make it bigger).

The tooth journey has been fairly painless so far (knock on wood). Not much drooling and no other side effects to speak of other than a bit of crankiness and very poor naps - which I am not 100% sure can be associated with teething. I have a feeling the rest of the first teeth are not far behind this one. I can tell that the other tooth on the top is bothering him because he is constantly chewing on his finger. Fortunately he has not tried to chew on something else if you know what I mean.

Pretty soon Max will be eating rib eye steaks and corn on the cob.

No comments: