Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I know it is a little late to be posting pictures from Christmas but I don't think there is a law that says I can't. I wanted to let you all know that we did end up getting a Christmas tree this year. We bought one in Portland at a grocery store on Christmas Eve Eve for $20. It was a healthy 6 foot noble that we hoisted on our car and drove around with for a few days. Rudy almost forgot that it was on the top of the car and drove it into the garage one night.

We spend Christmas in Hood River with my family and as you can see the highway was covered with snow. The drive was beautiful and it made for a fun adventure. My parents were following us and we were a hard car to lose considering that we had the huge tree on the top of our car.

When we arrived to the house, we had 3 feet or so of snow on the deck. It was an incredible sight.
Rudy worked up a sweat shoveling some of the snow off of the deck. He was worried the snow would be too heavy for the deck.

No comments: